Sign in to follow this  
Renzo

Panels freeze on me!

Hello,I'm using the 744X on a Windows 7 32 bits OS, and either during climb or during descent, my 747's panels freeze on me. My screens, e.g. EICAS, ND, FMC, ... includign the rest of ALL the panels frezee up, and It's useless from than on =( Altho I see that my FS continues to run perfect, only my panels are freezed up.Using FSX, FSINN, REX, lots of addon scenery, FSGlobal 10Specs:W7 32Q6600 Unclocked @ 2.4NVidia 8600GT 512MB DDR23BG DDR2Samsung 22"Latest driversthanks! Renzo Marcus

There is a FSXism where things will freeze if the focus changes, such as opening a menu or map window or external view for example. The only fix is a workaround: I press A then Shift+A in quick succession to unfreeze the display. Hope it helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

Well, the panels freeze on me when I'm doing nothing but looking at my 2D-panel, I'm just supervising my climb/descend, don't even touch my mouse, and they freeze up... going to outside view (F11) and back to 2D (F10) doesn't help either...

That's not normal, in fact it is not an often reported problem. And it remains frozen after changing views. Try running the installer and doing a repair, and maybe refreshing the C++ redistributals will make a difference. Might be time to drop an email to support too. Make sure you get an automatic response.

Dan Downs KCRP

I contacted support before forums, the just blamed FSINN... Yet they WHERE right, uninstalled FSINN, installed SB4, did EGLL to LIMC, and it works liek a charm again! Only too bad I need to drop FSINN's features =(