Sign in to follow this  
skyhawk

New 185 livery in progress

Haven't seen many Cessna 185 liveries in the library yet. Guess that they will show up as soon as the float/ski versions are released. :( Anyway, my Swedish livery will be uploaded very soon, and I've started on an other one. This livery is also a copy of a real aircraft (ID N9093M).

Guest Sky_6

Luv it Gunrar, and thanks for the blue one- you run a great paint shop..! :(

Guest BeaverDriver

Nice work Gunnar - again! You do great work!

Wow, Gunnar!Amazing work! It doesn't look like "in progress" at all. When are these gonna be uploaded? :(

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Amazing work! It doesn't look like "in progress" at all. When are these gonna be uploaded?
Thanks a lot Sean, Glenn, Kurt and Rosario. Well she looks almost done, but the fact is that I have only one photo as a reference (and a lot of questions about what that photo doesn't show). Among others, I do not know if there is an ID on the wings at all... :(

Nice job, keep it going, looking forward to convert them to FS9, if I'm allowed to do so then. :(

That's a great paint! Looking forward to tooling around the great white north with it. :(By the way, I don't know if it's a rule or not, but I rarely see IDs on the wing with US registrations. It seems common in Europe, but not so much over here.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Guest BeaverDriver
Thanks a lot Sean, Glenn, Kurt and Rosario. Well she looks almost done, but the fact is that I have only one photo as a reference (and a lot of questions about what that photo doesn't show). Among others, I do not know if there is an ID on the wings at all... :(
Hey Gunnar,For American registrations, go here:http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Inquiry.aspxThis is the results for this aircraft:http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NN...Numbertxt=9093MFor Canadian registrations, go here:http://www.tc.gc.ca/aviation/activepages/c...quicksearch.aspHope that helps :)

Thanks a lot Bill and Glenn!I am about to upload the 2 liveries (SE-FRF and N9093M) tonight.Based on this information, I will remove the ID from the top right wing of the N9093M. :(

And then the two liveries are uploaded to the AVSIM Library! :( Should normally be accessable within a couple of hours..

I am sorry to tell that the files were rejected due to the readme file being saved in a wrong format.Well, I have just finished a re-upload, and hopefully I succeeded this time. :(