Sign in to follow this  
skyhawk

New 185 livery in progress

A third livery is about to be uploaded. The N22CB has been made on request from one of the Forum members.

Very nice.What font do you use for the registration numbers?Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded

handsomely, but the wings of gold of a

United States Naval Aviator mean more

than flying. It is dearly bought, requires

sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

Guest Sky_6

Outstanding Gunrar...she's another beauty...Thankyou!

Thanks, Gunnar! Beautiful work!!!

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Hey Gunnar,Beautiful stuff, man. But I can't seem to find them in the AVSIM library. Could you point me in the right direction?Thanks again,Fritz

Fritz...try thiscopy/paste in the search window:Carenado/ Gunnar van der MeerenCategory: FSX repaints, textures & modificationsThat'll get ya there bud.

....or search for Skywagon (under FSX repaints and modifications).The N22CB has not been uploaded yet (it's almost done - just a few things to correct)

For the N22CB, Helvetica is used (Arial may may be used as well....)For the two others, I have a set of letters and numbers (vectorized) which is similar to the most common used ID fonts...Thanks a lot for downloading and nice comments! :( The next livery will probably be an Australian 185 (also made on request).

Thanks Gunnar and Dusty. I found 'em. I was looking under "Cessna" and "185", some days I am not too swift. Will for sure get the yellow one as soon as it is uploaded. Beautiful work, Gunnar, thanks again.Cheers, Fritz

And then I am about to finish another one. This time it is a Australian livery, made on request. This one is also a copy of a real one.The intention is to upload during this weekend :(

According to some research the Australian VH-FGF wore the US N1845R at one time.Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded

handsomely, but the wings of gold of a

United States Naval Aviator mean more

than flying. It is dearly bought, requires

sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

Thanks for info Russ! :( I don't know the history behind this aircraft. The paint was done on request from an Australian guy.Is it possible to get any photos of the N1845R?....Both the VH-FGF and the N22CB will be uploaded very soon - hopefully tomorrow evening (local time).Only a few small texture issues remains.As soon as Carenado releases a float version, the N22CB livery will be upgraded with floats. :(