Sign in to follow this  
jerryuscg

Ultimate Terrain USA installed

I just finished installing UT FS2004 USA on my computer. I think this was the hardest, most difficult download/installed I have ever made in 12 years on computers. I just dont see why it has to be so complicated !!!! I even installed the latest update 1.30 ( I think). Could someone please tell me where on the computer to look to VERIFY that I have version 1.30 installed? I cannt find it. Thanks jerrycwo4

Jerry - if you click on the UT icon on your desktop, it should launch the setup utility, and the version number will be right at the top in the title bar.

John G.

Aug... there it is. I clicked on the UT icon and it brought up the window but it siad it was, "Version1....". On a hunch, I right clicked in the upper blue part of the window and it gave me, "About Ultra Tarrain SET Up" When I clicked on that it said," Version 1.3" Thanks for the help. It was kind of hard to find. I really like this program. I think it did for the "Ground" what REX and GE Pro did for the sky and clouds. I have not decided if I like the Residental Roads as yet. jerrycwo4