Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

How to find a bad AI repaint texture?

I was having problems at Tashkent airport with CTD I found out it was a AI plane causing the crashes. Now how do I know what texture is causing the problem? Is there a tool to use? Is it the size of the texture file? What exactly am I looking for?I narrowed the problem down to one of my Gulfstream 4 paints, one of my Learjet 60 painsts, a Yak42 paint, or 2 airline paints.

I was having problems at Tashkent airport with CTD I found out it was a AI plane causing the crashes. Now how do I know what texture is causing the problem? Is there a tool to use? Is it the size of the texture file? What exactly am I looking for?I narrowed the problem down to one of my Gulfstream 4 paints, one of my Learjet 60 painsts, a Yak42 paint, or 2 airline paints.
HiThe chances are its a 32bit texture, so look for a 4MB file. Also when I've found it'll crash the system when viewing it in the aircraft selection window. You may need to alter the .air file file to make it visible there though. RegardsRen

Joseph29 -- please be sure to come back and share if/how you resolved this.Thank you!

Once I find the bad texture how can I fix it? I know if it's the night light map texture I can just replace it with a different one. But what if it's the main texture causing the trouble? How do I fix it?And yes I will come back and let you know which texture it was. I will probably find and fix it tomorrow. Don't really have the time to do it toady.