Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dale_Johnson

Any good?

Hi all,I have just bought this computer:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWNX:ITCould you please tell me how it will run fs9 with loads of add-ons e.g lagging, fps etc. ThanksDale
Advertising the processor at 6.2 GHZ is misleading at best. The processor is comparable to the Intel Core 2 Duo E7600, which will run FS9 well. Throw tons of add-ons flying over a dense city, and it could really slow it down.KJ

Hi all,I have just bought this computer:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWNX:ITCould you please tell me how it will run fs9 with loads of add-ons e.g lagging, fps etc. ThanksDale
Eat More Fruit, Dale............We're NOT going through this again! :(

You should query the advertiser's statement of speed.AMD show the frequency as 3100Mhz. He appears to have doubled it, presumably thinking that 2 cores double the speed!Colin B

Don't bother answering this guy..he's just trolling like the other 2 similar topics he started.If by any chance you're actually really asking...just load up fs9 and see.

Guest Dale_Johnson

I am asking actually but i havn't got this computer yet so i can't get fs up and see how it runs

Why is Avsim allowing this guy to continue posting? As Gwillmot and Red1 state , we do not want this type of posting. He is a complete waste of space on our Forum and should , after the last lot of rubbish postings , be barred. Luckily we are not forced to read his ramblings.

I am asking actually but i havn't got this computer yet so i can't get fs up and see how it runs
In the thread opening post you stated that you have just 'bought this computer'. You are most probably not sane Sir.

Guest Dale_Johnson

I have bought it yes but waiting for it to get here.

HelloI might be wrong but I think Dale maybe a young person trying to get started in this hobby.If this machine is the best he can afford then no shame in that, we can all remember being like that.New people coming into the hobby need encouraging not being treated like this.To Echofox some answers to your questionsQ. Why is Avsim allowing this guy to continue postingA. Because he has not broken any of Avsims rulesAnd the statement that "we do not want this type of posting". The only folk who can decide they don't want this type of posting are the mods.And it is not OUR forum it is Tom Allensworth's

What a bunch of bullies.
Indeed so! Were I a moderator, some of them would have been throughly chastized for such rude, insensitive and inane comments.Dale, the item listed at that link is no longer available, but if it is at all similar to the current listing, you should expect reasonably good performance for FS9 on your new machine...Alert to mods sent for two obnoxious replies...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

HelloI might be wrong but I think Dale maybe a young person trying to get started in this hobby.
Yeah I remember seeing something else in another thread he started where he made a remark about his parents not letting him do something, which lead me to believe he is young as well. It's too bad that some feel the need to give the fellow a hard time.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Alert to mods sent for two obnoxious replies...
I see the report. Shouldn't be any need for futher moderator intervention in this forum. Anyone (you know who you are) who has nothing better to do than be rude can take your posts elsewhere.