Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Edd

Angle of Attack DVD Files Not Working

Hello,I have FSX and W7 and I cannot get the files for the Angle of Attack tutorial to work. I downloaded them from the Angle of Attack forum as they have been updated since the DVD was produced I believe. Has anyone been successful?The installer didn't include the livery (which I then downloaded from Avsim) and the panel states don't load. Help!Many ThanksEdd

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,I have FSX and W7 and I cannot get the files for the Angle of Attack tutorial to work. I downloaded them from the Angle of Attack forum as they have been updated since the DVD was produced I believe. Has anyone been successful?The installer didn't include the livery (which I then downloaded from Avsim) and the panel states don't load. Help!Many ThanksEdd
Hi!When I bought the DVD, there were no installer on the DVD that time, but that wasn

hi if u go to the aoa web site, in the forums u can download the latest installer which will put all the correct files in the right places with out u doing anything as i had to do.

hi if u go to the aoa web site, in the forums u can download the latest installer which will put all the correct files in the right places with out u doing anything as i had to do.
Thanks for your help both. My DVD comes with an installer (setup.exe) so I can't get hold of the underlying files. I did a fresh install of the new installer from the AOA forum, but it still writes nothing to the panel states folder. Any thoughts? I've been fiddling with the folder permissions just in case, but that hasn't seemed to fix it.CheersEdd

Hey guys,The new installer in our forums should do the trick. If you are using a different version of Windows than english, this will cause issues. The new installer can be found on the link below. If you have any questions, just write our support about it. http://www.flyaoamedia.com/forums/index.php?topic=676.0
Hi Chris,That's the one I've been using. I put a question onto your forum a while ago, but I imagine you've been up to your eyeballs with Aviator 90!No panel states seem to have been loaded into the appropriate folder so I'm wondering whether I have a permissions issue.CheersEd