Sign in to follow this  
Eamonn Watson

RTW Bonus Bank

All,I have created at the request of the race committee a bonus bank for logging all bonus's and penalties incurred during the race. Try it out, test it out, let me know if you get any errors.. It will be zero'ed out the morning of the race.Please use IE7+ or FF3+ to view it as I do not know if it will view properly in Google/Safari. This is what it should look like.You can find it at http://rtw.eamonnwatson.comQuestions and comments are welcome...

spacer.png

Works for me. Great job as usual!Does each bank need to be password protected so other teams can't inadvertently adjust the numbers for another team? Also, is there a permanent log that shows the activity for each team?Vicious

It works for me too. First class coding Eamonn, well done!

Mike Beckwith

There is no password protection.. I didn't want to build in security for the site. The numbers cannot be adjusted, however you can "delete" an entry, but it just changes it to purple. The "deleted" items are not calculated towards the total.. This will have the benefit of having a permanent record and being able to make adjustments where necessary.Just so everyone knows.. When you view a teams details, green is a bonus item, red is a penalty item and purple is a "deleted" item. To access the team details, either click on the name of the team or the logo.Thanks,

spacer.png

Looks very nice. Great job.I tried to add a team flight bonus (I actually tried twice)They show up as Airmanship challenge.There may be a little bug.

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

Done some systematic testing.2010-02-14 07:37:17 Airmanship Challenge 00:01:00 Airmanship 1 2010-02-14 07:38:02 Airmanship Challenge 00:02:00 Bonus airports 2 2010-02-14 07:38:47 Airmanship Challenge 00:03:00 Kickoff event 3 2010-02-14 07:39:37 Airmanship Challenge 00:04:00 Team Flight 4 2010-02-14 07:40:18 Penalty 00:05:00 Penalty 5 Seam that every Bonus Category goes to Airmanship Challenge.

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

It looks like the coding is incomplete Jock.All of I-fly-online's entries attributed to Team Flight.All of SOH entries attributed to Kick-off Event.All FlightSim's attributed to Bonus Airport.Still six days to get it right.

Mike Beckwith

Done some systematic testing.2010-02-14 07:37:17 Airmanship Challenge 00:01:00 Airmanship 1 2010-02-14 07:38:02 Airmanship Challenge 00:02:00 Bonus airports 2 2010-02-14 07:38:47 Airmanship Challenge 00:03:00 Kickoff event 3 2010-02-14 07:39:37 Airmanship Challenge 00:04:00 Team Flight 4 2010-02-14 07:40:18 Penalty 00:05:00 Penalty 5 Seam that every Bonus Category goes to Airmanship Challenge.
It looks like the coding is incomplete Jock.All of I-fly-online's entries attributed to Team Flight.All of SOH entries attributed to Kick-off Event.All FlightSim's attributed to Bonus Airport.Still six days to get it right.
Small error with one of the arrays.. it was saving the team array in the category array. All fixed, I have cleared out the tables.. Feel free to continue testing.Thanks a bunch guys.

spacer.png

Tested again.Looks fine now.Nice work, look great.

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT