Sign in to follow this  
ehasanov1

FlyMex Mexican Airports or Taxy2gate?

I own the Aersoft CD version of Flymex and it is not bad. The quality is average but you get many airports in the one package. It was worth the $40...I do not own the T2G so I cannot comment on it. They have many screen shots here>>>>http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/ibosh...7678910,10571_1
HiI too have the FlyMex airports (Norte and Centro/Sur) and they are certainly good value as you get a lot of airports in the packages, but as Altstiff says the quality is average, which is probably fine if you just fly to these airports occasionally. As I don't have the T2G airports either I cannot comment on their quality but the pictures look good although I am not sure if the airports would be up to Aerosoft Mega Airport, Cloud 9 or UK Extreme standards. In addition, at the price T2G are charging, it is going to prove a lot more expensive to buy multiple airports from them (assuming they will continue to produce additional Mexico addons) than going with FlyMex!Bill

HiI'm looking for info which one is better.FlyMex Central or Taxy2gate MMMX.http://www.flymex.com.mx/mexcentro.php or http://www.taxi2gate.com/ThanksEdin
I ownd the fly mexico airports sine they were released several years ago. At that time they were a great improvment for Mexico. How ever the customer support from those guys really sucks. Not sure why Aerosoft do business with them. There are problems with the airports and afcads. To date nothing has been corrected. But you do get alot of airports for the money. Next week I'll proberly try the new taxi2gate MMMX, then I can give a comparitive opinion.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

I ownd the fly mexico airports sine they were released several years ago. At that time they were a great improvment for Mexico. How ever the customer support from those guys really sucks. Not sure why Aerosoft do business with them. There are problems with the airports and afcads. To date nothing has been corrected. But you do get alot of airports for the money. Next week I'll proberly try the new taxi2gate MMMX, then I can give a comparitive opinion.Bill M
Thanks guys.Edin