Sign in to follow this  
Guest domdude

747-8 Installation Error 2

Guest domdude

Hello Every time i try to install the -8 I Get a Message saying "ERROR INSTALLATION ERROR 2" What is Wrong? Thanks

Full name signatures are required here.

Dan Downs KCRP

Nameless-Get in touch with PMDG Technical support, and please include the following information:1) Your full name.2) Your ORDERID for the 747-8.3) Your ORDERID for the 747-400X.We will be happy to help you when you can provide that information.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

i got the same error here..everytime i go to install this i got errors and errors...1) Your full name. junior Puente2) Your ORDERID for the 747-8. 134282 3) Your ORDERID for the 747-400X. 110005my brother bought the 747-400x.. and i pay for the 800 versionnow - how i can fix this problem and i expect nobody try to steal my product id here..

this is a big headache.. i spent 25 dollars on my new headache becouse the pmdg 747-800 is a bull s..i got a lot of errors in the installation plus now it said that i reached the installation times...oh my god..this is my frist product and this is what i got...why the are selling this crap to the people..we work hard here to pay bills..anyone know how i can request a refund for this crap 747...please..i sent some emails to the technical support and nobady answer any of my email...what a bad customer support..i never go to buy another product from pmdg.. :( :( :( B) B)

If you are not getting an automatic reply, they are not getting your emails. Try using a gmail account, that always gets past their spam filters.

Dan Downs KCRP

this is a big headache.. i spent 25 dollars on my new headache becouse the pmdg 747-800 is a bull s..i got a lot of errors in the installation plus now it said that i reached the installation times...oh my god..this is my frist product and this is what i got...why the are selling this crap to the people..we work hard here to pay bills..anyone know how i can request a refund for this crap 747...please..i sent some emails to the technical support and nobady answer any of my email...what a bad customer support..i never go to buy another product from pmdg.. :( :( :( B) B)
Firstly,If this is your first purchase, do you own the 747-400X. It is a requirement.Secondly, Your first post was only 1.25 hrs before this tirade. I think you need a course in patience and manners. Please give them time to respond.RegardsRussell Jourdain

well.. i think that you dont read the forum..i said that my brother bought the 747-400x and i have the 747-8i...i know that i have to install the 747-400 x after the 8i..thanks for that info but i readed on the pmdg store after buyed the 8I extension..now i dont want fix the problem..i bought something that have to work..thats why they are selling the product?... in my point i dont go to sped 25 dollars and then wait 24 hours for a help to fly this 747..what i want is my money back and thats all...i can choose if i want wait for the help or not..and i take the option that i want...and i am not in a angry mod...but now i have more tnat 4 hours waitin for an answer and nothing happen..what i have is some people writing about a pirate copy..and i dont care that..i got my proof of purchase and thats what my mind need....thanks for your reply..

Uh you just admitted to violating the EULA. I would shut it if I were you. If you wanna fix it, I suggest you buy the 747-400x or you leave it alone.It is completely obvious that you did not read the agreements regarding the pmdg refund agreement. If you finally read it, you would understand that you will not receive a refund for the product.So far your asking to play ball with their legal team and that is not fun. I gave you the best advice in the first post I wrote on your thread...leave it alone.