Sign in to follow this  
byork

NEW! SPECIAL UPDATE FOR PMDG 747-800I UPGRADE OWNERS

Dear FS2Crew PMDG 747 drivers:PMDG recently released an expansion pack that includes the 747-800i.If you own this new expansion pack from PMDG and you own FS2Crew: PMDG 747 Edition, then you will need to also install this new FS2Crew update.All the update does is add the required FS2Crew entries to the PMDG 747 panel.cfgs that were modified by the 8i models.Please read the instructions in the download file.CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE UPDATEAll the best,

Dear FS2Crew PMDG 747 drivers:PMDG recently released an expansion pack that includes the 747-800i.If you own this new expansion pack from PMDG and you own FS2Crew: PMDG 747 Edition, then you will need to also install this new FS2Crew update.All the update does is add the required FS2Crew entries to the PMDG 747 panel.cfgs that were modified by the 8i models.Please read the instructions in the download file.CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE UPDATEAll the best,
Brian, In the read me with the download it states After installing these panel.cfg files, do NOT use the FS2Crew Start Center to manage your PMDG 747 panel.cfg files. If you need to manage your PMDG 747 panel.cfg files, do it manually.What does this mean?ThanksAndrew Dixon

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

Hi Andrew,It means that if you want to swap panel.cfg files for the PMDG 747 after installing the 800 mod (ie., swap between FS2Crew and non-FS2Crew version), you should do so by drilling down into the FSX folder and handling the PMDG 747 panel.cfg files directly.Note: This only applies to people with the -800 models installed. If you don't own the -800 upgrade, nothing changes for you!The Start Center was not designed to handle the PMDG 747-800 models (as the -800 version never existed when the Start Center was created).Best,

I currently own PMDG 747 and FS crew ,i then added 747-8, haven't used it in a while , getting back to reusing it and when i start up my 3 panels go black after plane loades and won't come on . Could this be because i haven't updated .Dave Orr

I currently own PMDG 747 and FS crew ,i then added 747-8, haven't used it in a while , getting back to reusing it and when i start up my 3 panels go black after plane loades and won't come on . Could this be because i haven't updated .Dave Orr
Hi Dave,If the three panel go black it means your PMDG license failed.Try re-installing your PMDG 747 to regenerate the license.Best,

Bryan,I just installed upgrade. Does Fs2Crew works with 747-800 Cargo ?Regards

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Bryan,I purchased the 747X8i'Voice Commander'. I don't want to install Voice Commander to 747X-400. I like to use manual Fs2Crew. How can I insatall 'Voice Commander' to only 747X-800 Cargo?Regards

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Bryan,I purchased the 747X8i'Voice Commander'. I don't want to install Voice Commander to 747X-400. I like to use manual Fs2Crew. How can I insatall 'Voice Commander' to only 747X-800 Cargo?Regards
Hi Ahmet,So you want to split them up.A bit tricky, that.What you could do is:1. Install the Voice Commander first. Set the panel.cfg files to FS2Crew via the FS2Crew Config Manager.2. Install the old Button Control version, and ensure the panel.cfg files for the 400 is still using entries from the old 'button' version.It should work.Cheers,