Sign in to follow this  
FSXHD

Freighter?

Hello. I just bought FS2Crew for the PMDG 747. I flew the tutorial, and I have to say that this is one brilliant product, but I do have on question. Can you use FS2Crew PMDG 747X with the Freighter version? It says reserved in one of the FS2Crew panels (forget which). I know this was released in 2008 , so I am expecting that the Freighter works, but that I just can't find the update. Many thanks for the great product!Sincerely,Kevin Burns

Hi Kevin,We released FS2Crew PMDG 747 version well before PMDG released the Freighter version, so FS2Crew out of the box will not work with the Freighter models because the Freighter models didn't even exist when I made FS2Crew.An official -F version mod is on the roadmap. We have a special plan for the 747, but I can't say moreBest,

Hi Kevin,We released FS2Crew PMDG 747 version well before PMDG released the Freighter version, so FS2Crew out of the box will not work with the Freighter models because the Freighter models didn't even exist when I made FS2Crew.An official -F version mod is on the roadmap. We have a special plan for the 747, but I can't say moreBest,
Will this mod work? It says FS9, but would it work in FSX? http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtop...mp;hl=freighter

Will this mod work? It says FS9, but would it work in FSX? http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtop...mp;hl=freighter
The FSX panel cfg will be different.All that mod did was add the FS2Crew window and gauge entries to the Freighter's panel.cfg file.Now, if you like, you use that method. It's crude, mind you, and everything won't work 100 percent because some switches are in different positions on the overhead.All you need to do is either Alias the Freighters panel.cfg to the Pax version panel.cfg or you can manually add the FS2Crew entries to the -F version panel.cfg by doing a copy and paste job.Just make sure the numbers line of with respect to windows and gauges.Best,

Any chance of getting a freighter SOP's in the PMDG 747F ??Golli