Sign in to follow this  
Guest jf59

UK2000 or Aerosoft Heathrow?

Guest jf59

Could anyone who has either of these sceneries give me some opinions and/or pros and cons of these sceneries? I'm not sure which one to get. Thanks :(

I own the Aerosoft Heathrow version but prefer the UK2000 airport (using the demo) due to improved frame-rate, correctness and better rendition of the terminal 5 area. :( Darryl

Could anyone who has either of these sceneries give me some opinions and/or pros and cons of these sceneries? I'm not sure which one to get. Thanks :(
UK2000 no out of memory :-)Cheers,

André

UK2000 here too. :(

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Also I believe UK2000 is updating Heathrow in the spring. I am sure someone here has more knowledge on this then me.Sim-Wings the makers of Mega Airport Heathrow has stated on their forum's that they will be updating Heathrow soon, but no time frame was given.

UK2000 is better modelling and animated vehicles, expecially at T5 (which Aerosoft modelled before it was finished so doesn't look at accurate) but I must say that when sitting on the runway Aerosoft's runway textures and immediate adjacent areas look fantastic.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Hi There.I would also go for the UK2000 version, the Aerosoft version is also very good but what UK2000 have going for them is the fact that Gary who has been around on the flightsim scene for a very long time now producing sceneries has produced many other airport and airfield scenery for the UK, his latest sceneries are up there with the other great airport scenery developers now and his texturing and modelling have come on leaps and bounds since he first started. Every developer seems to have a certain style with texturing and how things look, abit like painters in a way so if you get Garys Heathrow scenery then when you buy Manchester or Gatwick or Edinburgh or any other of his sceneries, especially the last few airports then everything has a certain look and style so at least when you go from one airport to the next theres some sort of similarity there with how it looks if you understand what I am saying. Also you can always try out a demo with Garys products as well so you can know what it will be like on your system.Also you get great support as well incase something goes wrong.Its a shame that the Aerosoft version did not have a demo then you could try out both and decide but if you intend to get more UK airports then I would go for the UK2000 version definitely.Craig

UK2000 scenery is amazing, i never heard of it till i read this thread.im particularly impressed at the fact they do a good selection of uk airports - how ace. Its not even that expensive.Shall be making one or two purchases no doubt.Tom

Tom

Why not read some useful tips and tricks - http://forum.avsim.n...22#entry1965722