Sign in to follow this  
maverick967

PMDG A320?

I remember back in early 2007 PMDG announced an A320. What happened to it is it in the works or did PMDG give up on it? I'd really like to know so if anybody out there works for PMDG let us know. PLEASE!!! :(

let airsimmer and airliner xp handle the airbus. PMDG needs to concentrate on the NGX, dash-80 and the 777!!!!Like my grandmother always says: One by one :DBrandon Cruz

let airsimmer and airliner xp handle the airbus. PMDG needs to concentrate on the NGX, dash-80 and the 777!!!!Like my grandmother always says: One by one :DThe bad part is I have FSX so hopefully AirSimmer will come out with the FSX version soon!!!.Cant wait for 777 though!!!!!!!!Brandon Cruz

let airsimmer and airliner xp handle the airbus. PMDG needs to concentrate on the NGX, dash-80 and the 777!!!!Like my grandmother always says: One by one :DBrandon Cruz
Hahahahahaha give up on that one. There's not even been a post on their forums for over two years.

Hahahahahaha give up on that one. There's not even been a post on their forums for over two years.
ok fine, airsimmer and aerosoft then. There.

ok fine, airsimmer and aerosoft then. There.
Airsimmer have already screwed the pooch and the Aerosoft model, while it looks tempting, is of the A300 (which is circa 1970's). Anyway, no need to worry about the T7 or Dash 8, PMDG's next release is the glorious WoodPigeon!

No, the A300-B4 you mention is by SimCheck, Aerosoft is simply the distributor here...Aerosoft is developing a mid range A320/21 for FSX only, in terms of features is will not be on a level with the PMDG 737NGX. It will have an elementary FMGC, though departure and arrival procedures will not be supported. It appears that the basic navigraph data will be used, with the associated updateability, but the TPs will not be part of that package. SIDs and STARs will have to be hand programmed...Airsimmer needs to get its act together. Their current basic edition may look nice, but it still has some serious issues. And not only the so-called ET is waiting for advancement on the advanced version...Andrew