Sign in to follow this  
loop_n_roll

Real Trim

I've downloaded and installed Real Trim. What key do you use as the trim key. The directions don't say. I'd like to use a button on the CH Eclipse Yoke.

AMD 3800X, Gigabyte Radeon 5700XT, AS Rock X570 Phantom Gaming 4, 32mb 3600 ram

I've downloaded and installed Real Trim. What key do you use as the trim key. The directions don't say. I'd like to use a button on the CH Eclipse Yoke.
I use Real Trim on the eclipse yoke and I assigned (via FSUIPC) the left trim wheel (as elevator trim axis) on the front of the yoke (NOT on the main body of the yoke) and once assigned to a plane it shows up as a plus/minus figure in the lower right of FSX. (You can assign the Elevator Trim in FSX under Control Axes then Yoke - Elevator Trim Axis) The trim wheel IMHO works better than a key or button. However you can assign any button on the Eclipse Yoke to elevator trim by starting FSX then Add-ons then Real Trim and then Trim_button and assign to any button - not sure if you have to assign two buttons one up one down as I use an axis.Good luckPeterH :(

Thanks. I didn't do it exactly the way you did but your reply gave me the clue I needed to get er done. :(

AMD 3800X, Gigabyte Radeon 5700XT, AS Rock X570 Phantom Gaming 4, 32mb 3600 ram