Sign in to follow this  
Ioan92

So I got a little problem;

Turned out to be impossible for us to buy the PMDG747X so me and my dad asked a friend overseas to download it for us. The transaction was completed and all, but i'm confused at the installation part, where is the so called passsword? I have the email, the OrderID, but where is the password? I'm not seeing it in the mail invoice.Any help please.BTW: He checked out as guest.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Anyone? I'm really tight with time here.
Send an email to support@precisionmanuals.com

Regards,
Gary Andersen

HAF932 Advanced, ASUS Z690-P D4, i5-12600k @4.9,NH-C14S, 2x8GB DDR4 3600, RM850x PSU,Sata DVD, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB storage, W10-Pro on Intel 750 AIC 800GB PCI-Express,MSI RTX3070 LHR 8GB, AW2720HF, VS238, Card Reader, SMT750 UPS.

Hi Blidariu, I wasn't aware you could purchase if not logged in, or without creating an account. Unfortunately Support is your only shot.While you wait for a moderator to stop by this post I would recommend leaving some info for you order here. If your name wasn't the one on the order, then I would suggest you leave the persons name and email so they can at least look it up. I can't speak for PMDG, but don't think you will get much luck with this without talking to support. Send the email from a Gmail account as their spam filter is said to block a lot of freemail (yahoo, Aol). I would also add that email address left from Gary to your contacts, that way whatever email you use won't mark their reply as spam or block them.Good luck, but if I may ask,,, why would you and your father have someone else buy it from overseas? Technically, this method is borderline violation of the EULA, but as I said, I'm not speaking for PMDG.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

We recently moved here in Europe, in Romania and my parents haven't been working long enough to be eligible for a credit card. Paypal was impossible as as well since we did not have credit cards and that feature with bank accounts seems to only work in the USA. When I asked my dad about it he contacted his lifelong friend in Canada to help him. He bought the aircraft and sent me the information needed to install it. I don't think this violates the EULA as I have read it. Doesn't mention anything about buying it for someone else. I'm sorry if it does though.We moved from Canada BTW, don't ask me why, as I really can't muster a rational reason for that action.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I am only trying to help, and getting an answer written as you now have posted here as well as your dad's friends name and email that he used when buying it is most likely the first thing that will be asked. They will also need to order ID and date I believe, but you should only email that info.You could always mail me $29.95 and I could pick you up the CD version at Best buy ;-)

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

:(I'm sending a mail to the support team now, from a gmail account. Linking this thread.You guys are lucky to have it boxed in shops, in Romania you can't find nearly anything else than food and hardware. That sucks to no end. I miss Canada..

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Well everythings a trade off, you might not have a boxed version of the Queen there, but the women in Romania are pretty damn HOT! :((Ok, well they are pretty Hot in Canada also,,, see, you don't know how good you have it ;-)

Dan Prunier

Eh you think, I was in love with what I thought to be my soul mate for about half a year. She was beautiful, intelligent and with a nice charisma. She completely turned me over in the last weeks, sending me in a sea of deception. What else would be better to do in those times than simulate a lifelong dream? Flying the 747-400!I was so impressed by the quality shown on the product page and on youtube videos that I had to have that by any legal means necessary. The current events are just making me more sad.Personally I think that either the installer is locked by IP which I find highly improbable as IP's change frequently, or that the installer may not be configured for guest checkouts. I mean, Its asking me a password that neither of us have. If anyone bought the queen as guest, please tell me where is the password.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I've got it working!I've asked my friend to use the Create customer account function on the order page to add a password thus creating an account with the purchase linked to it and it now works!YAY ME!Time to enjoy the 747!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png