Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cliffie1931

How do we read the trim setting to be able to see it?

While working my way through the Procedure Guide I need to set the trim to 4.8 in the throttle window of my 747.However, as seen in the attachment screen print, the figures are so small that I can't read them and cannot therefore make that setting.Can we enlarge the figures?Cliffie

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1. Just make it close as you can.2. You could turn on tooltips and hover over the trim and see what it says.3. Switch to virtual cockpit and zoom in on the trim guage.John Ellison

Come on guys, the guage isn't calibrated in tenths. Just adjust it to where it is just less that 5 and she will fly just fine. Trim is important but the exact value isn't.

1. Just make it close as you can.2. You could turn on tooltips and hover over the trim and see what it says.3. Switch to virtual cockpit and zoom in on the trim guage.John Ellison
Thanks John.And thanks DanRegards................Cliff

While working my way through the Procedure Guide I need to set the trim to 4.8 in the throttle window of my 747.However, as seen in the attachment screen print, the figures are so small that I can't read them and cannot therefore make that setting.Can we enlarge the figures?Cliffie
You could do like I do....just use"Tooltips" in FS and you will see the figure when you hower with your mouse over it./ LeffeEdit: Oohps!...John did already said that......