Sign in to follow this  
andreroskas

GOOD TileProxy :D

I friends. I already have TileProxy. I Install Fine :D . But no I go to FSX, I take off, and I see water around me, I only see realistic terrain below me aircraft! What I do? The problem is this On image:

andreroskas,it appears that some of your proxyuser.ini settings are incorrect and you are limiting what is being seenYou could try the ini settings that should be downloaded from Ed's website or adjust your own settings.You could test with these main settings in the ProxyUser.ini file:If they work OK, then adjust carefully from these settingsmax_lod=15preload_min_lod=8preload_max_lod=17..min_level=10max_level=17map_version=401level_mapping=10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17You appear to have good imagery available but looking ONLY at the highest resolution and not showing the other resolutions.I can't think of how I would intentionally make it do that. Show me your ini settings?In FSX settings, adjust TEXTURE RESOLUTION for 1m resolutionLEVEL OF DETAIL RADIUS to MEDIUM------------If you don't get it soon, POST the Proxyuser.ini settings that you are using.What airport are you at and what service being used?Loyd

andreroskas,it appears that some of your proxyuser.ini settings are incorrect and you are limiting what is being seenYou could try the ini settings that should be downloaded from Ed's website or adjust your own settings.You could test with these main settings in the ProxyUser.ini file:If they work OK, then adjust carefully from these settingsmax_lod=15preload_min_lod=8preload_max_lod=17..min_level=10max_level=17map_version=401level_mapping=10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17You appear to have good imagery available but looking ONLY at the highest resolution and not showing the other resolutions.I can't think of how I would intentionally make it do that. Show me your ini settings?In FSX settings, adjust TEXTURE RESOLUTION for 1m resolutionLEVEL OF DETAIL RADIUS to MEDIUM------------If you don't get it soon, POST the Proxyuser.ini settings that you are using.What airport are you at and what service being used?Loyd
I download ProxyUser.ini in the site of Ed. You can send me the ProxyUser.ini configuraded?