Sign in to follow this  
wacopolumbo747

How about a 747LCF?

To the folks at PMDG,First, thank-you for the wonderful -8 surprise!Second, I understand the -8 was used as an opportunity for your folks to hone their skills for the NGX. I have an idea for some more experience....How about an LCF? You already have the engines, cockpit, ect done. Just a tweak of the fuselage with a really cool opening rear half would be needed.So what do you guys say? Let's make it a set of 747s!Thanks for your time. A loyal customer from the old B1900, 737NG FS2002 days!

Regards,

Jody Pombrio

PMDG 737NG // PMDG 747 QOTSII // PMDG 777 // Level-D 767 // FS2Crew 747 QOTSII // FS2Crew Level-D 767//

Agreed! And the YAL-1 Airborne Laser!abl2.jpg
I agree, they did the YAL-1 in the FS9 747-400F add-on, I don't know why they dropped it from the 747-400X....

Regards,

Jody Pombrio

PMDG 737NG // PMDG 747 QOTSII // PMDG 777 // Level-D 767 // FS2Crew 747 QOTSII // FS2Crew Level-D 767//

Guest SK8TRBOI747
I agree, they did the YAL-1 in the FS9 747-400F add-on, I don't know why they dropped it from the 747-400X....
The US Air Force, Boeing & Northrop Grumman, interestingly enough, had a successful test of this very same aircraft just last week. A multistage ballistic missile was launched from an offshore platform (off the California coast) and this cool 747-conversion spotted the launch, sent a "ranging" low-energy pulse to track the missile and to account for atmospheric anomalies, and then fired a high-energy beam that structurally weakened the launcher and destroyed it - all during the boost phase. Sci-fi come true!Go Air force (and another great 747 mission!)Cheers!

I agree with the yal-1 and Lcf also I think they should do a 400M
But it may take awhile, be behind schedule for years, PMDG will have to ask users to pay more for it while taxing the PMDG to the point of bankruptcy. Myabe they can apply to the EU for help! :(