Sign in to follow this  

Default C208B Magnetic Compass in VC

Has anyone noticed that the magnetic compass in the C20B VC does not work? It works in the 2D panel though. Does anyone know a fix for this? Thanks in advance.Art Schwartz, Jr.

Has anyone noticed that the magnetic compass in the C20B VC does not work? It works in the 2D panel though. Does anyone know a fix for this? Thanks in advance.Art Schwartz, Jr.
If you are referring to the compass which shows up in the pop-up window, it works just fine for me in VC mode.Did I mis-understand your question perhaps? :(

If you are referring to the compass which shows up in the pop-up window, it works just fine for me in VC mode.Did I mis-understand your question perhaps? :(
Actually, I'm refering to the one that is mounted on the panel in the VC, not the pop-up that is in the 2D panel and can be popped up in the VC if you want to.Art Schwartz, Jr.

Actually, I'm refering to the one that is mounted on the panel in the VC, not the pop-up that is in the 2D panel and can be popped up in the VC if you want to.Art Schwartz, Jr.
I had never noticed it before. And I just discovered that it does not work in either mode for me - so I use the pop-up one.

This is a bug, first reported when FSX was released.I've never seen anyone come up with an answer as to how to make this work :(

Bert