Sign in to follow this  
Jeff_B

J41 save panel sate?

Howdy all,Is it possible to save a panel state - like a cold & dark for use later?How else can you start in this situation?Thanks in advanceJeff

Do a quick search on the forum... there are a few threads at least on this...Can't help you out with specifics, as I always load the Cessna, shut its engine down, then switch to the JS41... As the engines spool down in the loading phase, I just whack in reverse to set the start locks...Then I just throw the respective switches according to a handy checklist posted here... and Bob is my uncle, as they say...Panel state saves like you have in the MD11 won't be added here... from what PMDG have written, it is not in the philosophy of the product line, the JS41 not being the full blown study sim like the MD11, 747, or upcoming NGX...Andrew

Thanks Andrew, i just assumed it would have that function as in MD11. Will have a play around as your way and search the forum. Cheers

Sorry if my post sounded as if I were being a little short with you Jeff. That was certainly not my intention... I can vaguely remember this being brought up in a couple of threads, but as I have my own standard start up routine these days that works, I never bothered looking into any sort of cold and dark set up...Andrew

All good and didnt take it that way. All sorted after viewing topics on this i resolved it the way i thought i should in the same fashion others did. Thanks again.