Sign in to follow this  
E.Wes

Jetairfly (TUI Belgium)

Hi,Last holiday I went on to Alicante, Spain. I flew with a JetairFly.com Boeing 737-500 (called: OO-JAT "Horizon"). The only -500 of there fleet.And on the way back to Brussels via Malaga I flew with the Boeing 737-800wl (called: OO-JBG "Gerard Brackx").Does somebody can make this 2 planes?FiftyNorth Boeing 737-500: OO-JAT3197121616_7d1c823cd0.jpgOverland SMS Boeing 737-800WL: OO-JBG2862842911_eafbc531c6.jpg?v=0Thank you!The_Stig

Guest planenutter

I will have a try, but I will have to do them with posky, unless you can provide me with the overland blank aircraft layered paint kit?thanks planenutter

I have the Overland (737-800wl) and FiftyNorth (737-500) for you. ;)

Guest planenutter

Are the paint kits adobe photoskop layered?send the files to planenutter at googlemail dot com

Guest planenutter

thestig, why won't you reply?!!

check your pm

Guest planenutter

Here is what the 737-800W looks like so far :D106czgp.jpg

looks great!

thestig, why won't you reply?!!
Planeutter, would you please be a little more patient? You can't expect people to reply within one hour. Heck, be pleased if people have replied the next day!

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

The 737-800 looks great. How's the progress on the Boeing 737-500?

Guest planenutter

I have finished the 737-800 now and I will send you it by email, I havn't started the 737-500 yet as I am doing some homework :D

Guest lgvpilot1
Planeutter, would you please be a little more patient? You can't expect people to reply within one hour. Heck, be pleased if people have replied the next day!
Benjamin Just pretend like you have a petulant nephew over for a while :( I don't think I have ever seen a person post the way this kid does , I think he has personally put more posts in this forum in a week than what it normally gets in a month :(

Guest planenutter

The Stig check your hotmail I have sent you the aircraft textures :DSorry Igvpilot1, I am just a little excited at the moment because I am doing all these paints and I have already had 100 downloads on my continental eco-skies livery :D Sorry for being a pain up the a***

Guest lgvpilot1

Dont apologise to me , I think you are hilarious :( and my name is Mark