Sign in to follow this  
E.Wes

Jetairfly (TUI Belgium)

Guest planenutter

Well hello Mark very nice to meet you :D do u like my repaints, :D

Guest lgvpilot1

What is there not to like ?You are just doing what most people do , find a photo, copy and paste the tail , find the logo copy ,paste add a layer or two for colour , and there you have it , instant repaint :( No so much painting as photoshopping .But still , what I have seen so far of this repaint looks good to me

Benjamin Just pretend like you have a petulant nephew over for a while :( I don't think I have ever seen a person post the way this kid does , I think he has personally put more posts in this forum in a week than what it normally gets in a month :(
Sadly, I have seen many people post like planeutter, and I fear this is a growing trend. I understand planeutter's excitement, and I do not condemn the amount of posts in the timeframe they were posted in. I merely condemn the notion that people should apparently monitor the threads at forums in all the time, which is of course hardly realistic.That aside, I think the 737 repaint looks good :(

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Guest lgvpilot1
Sadly, I have seen many people post like planeutter, and I fear this is a growing trend. I understand planeutter's excitement, and I do not condemn the amount of posts in the timeframe they were posted in. I merely condemn the notion that people should apparently monitor the threads at forums in all the time, which is of course hardly realistic.That aside, I think the 737 repaint looks good :(
Hi Benjamin I most certainly was not condemning Planenutter for the quantity of his posts In this case I would put it down to the impetuosity of youth , though i do understand when you talk of a growing trend of posts showing impatience toward other users .

Hi Benjamin I most certainly was not condemning Planenutter for the quantity of his posts In this case I would put it down to the impetuosity of youth , though i do understand when you talk of a growing trend of posts showing impatience toward other users .
Indeed :( When I first arrived at a forum I probably was 15 or so... Luckily, I can say I've grown up since then :(This growing trend makes me nervous, though. I think it's a good reflection of how society is changing, and it's not a change I'm liking...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Guest planenutter

Don't worry, it's only while I am painting for the first time. After this it will cool down, I promise :D

Here is the Overland Boeing 737-800:71370031.png33767376.png%38%30376581.png

Hi guys,I agree many people a getting unpatient and sometimes even rude at this kind of fora.When a guy like Planenutter is so productive and entousiast as he is ,we have to visit this forum almost twice a day.He is making repaints in almost the same pace as baking pancakes.Maybe it`s time for a little warning.He advertised a repaint of him already had been downloaded more then hundred times within a short time.This looks nice but in fact it does`nt tell a thing.It does not say a thing about the quality of the paint, nor about the people having downloaded the paint being happy with it or not.People are curious like goose and can be triggered to download zipfiles wich actually does not have a thing in it.More important are the compliments a painter gets by e-mails from happy downloaders.I emphasize I like Planenutters paints.On the other hand, I think, it might be a good idea to have a closer look to the result of a paintjob before publishing.Never assume a paint on the left side of a fuselage automatically being likewise the paint on the right side.An example:Lets take a look at the right side of the OO-JBG - repaint, the text JETAIRFLY is positioned just behind door R1.In other words at the same position as on the left side.Now have a close look to the picture of the real thing .......... you see what I mean?There are many more little details wich do no represent the real thing ,wich I can imagine a starting painter overlooks easily.Try to see the big "things" first and you`ll learn to see all smaller details in time too.RegardsLeen de Jager

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Some news about the FiftyNorth Boeing 737-500?

Hello everybody,I arrived a few late but I'm interressed also by the sms 737-800 jetairfly. Is someone has again the file ? If no, is someone could help me ?Thanks in advance