hi, ive noticed speech recognition is having a problem with the word auto, alt hold is displayed in the green bar, also during takeoff after the pnf announces positive rate i call for gear up but he doesnt do this. i also dont hear the fo telling the fas to be seated for departure. slowly but surely im getting to grips with this program. thanks,jim

thank you,Jim

Asus Prime Z270-P| I7700k@4.6| 16gDDR4 3000 VengLpx|

Corsair H115aio Cooler| Evga GeForce 1080gpu|Corsair Rm750

hi, ive noticed speech recognition is having a problem with the word auto, alt hold is displayed in the green bar, also during takeoff after the pnf announces positive rate i call for gear up but he doesnt do this. i also dont hear the fo telling the fas to be seated for departure. slowly but surely im getting to grips with this program. thanks,jim
Hi Jim,What do you see in the Green Bar?Did you run the voice training?Did you say "cleared" prior to taking the runway? That's the trigger word for the FO to do his pre-takeoff flow.Cheers,

Hi Jim,What do you see in the Green Bar?Did you run the voice training?Did you say "cleared" prior to taking the runway? That's the trigger word for the FO to do his pre-takeoff flow.Cheers,
hi, preflight f/o asks pressurization mode selector, i say auto but in the green bar alt hold is heard.i have run the voice training.yes i said cleared.also if you dont want the pre-flight events can you just start with the before start checklistdone some more speech training and still have problem with words auto and altitude but everything else seems to be ok, any other suggestionsthanks again jim

thank you,Jim

Asus Prime Z270-P| I7700k@4.6| 16gDDR4 3000 VengLpx|

Corsair H115aio Cooler| Evga GeForce 1080gpu|Corsair Rm750

hi, preflight f/o asks pressurization mode selector, i say auto but in the green bar alt hold is heard.i have run the voice training.yes i said cleared.also if you dont want the pre-flight events can you just start with the before start checklistdone some more speech training and still have problem with words auto and altitude but everything else seems to be ok, any other suggestionsthanks again jim
"alt hold" and "auto" can sorta sound the same.Try running the voice training one more time.