Sign in to follow this  
Guest alexbmwgtr

discount on the PMDG 747-8

Guest alexbmwgtr

Hey there guys. I am thinking of buying the PMDG 747-8 but i'm tight on my budget, Can PMDG give a discount or something because i bought my copy of the PMDG 747-400X in may of 2009. Thanks alexbmwgtr

Hey there guys. I am thinking of buying the PMDG 747-8 but i'm tight on my budget, Can PMDG give a discount or something because i bought my copy of the PMDG 747-400X in may of 2009. Thanks alexbmwgtr
Wow!

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Wow!
You took the word right out of my brain

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Guest acezboy561

Lol, more than wow from me ;)

Lol, more than wow from me ;)
It's times like this I wonder if a member of PMDG created a seperate account just to test the responces from us and there civility :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Dear PMDGI recenty purchased the 747-400X, however it fails to run to my satisfaction on my 100MHz pentium PC with 8Mb RAM. Please can you provide me with a new machine so that I may run the 747 which I have purchased? Also, please could you provide me with the funds required to extend my house so that I may build a new room to put the new PC in?Many thanks. I look forward to a prompt reply.rm2242

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

Dear PMDGI recenty purchased the 747-400X, however it fails to run to my satisfaction on my 100MHz pentium PC with 8Mb RAM. Please can you provide me with a new machine so that I may run the 747 which I have purchased? Also, please could you provide me with the funds required to extend my house so that I may build a new room to put the new PC in?Many thanks. I look forward to a prompt reply.rm2242
:( :( :( Good one!

Haha that is good.I'd like to request something as well. I am not a pilot and honestly believe your product to be 100% realistic to the real deal. Unfortunately I have nothing to base this on so was wondering if you could send me to flight school to learn to pilot the real 747? I only ask for sake of being able to give a more valid opinion :(

Dan Prunier

I can confirm he bought his 747-400X in may-09. No need to check accountsalexoy.jpg

Hahaha Dario :( Nicely done!

Dan Prunier

What? why r u guys laughin at that? may 09 was a very especial one.Just check the first line in the wikipedia article "May 2009 was the 5th month of that year [...] and ended after 31 days"That's nuff of a reason for the guy to get his discount is't it? :(

What? why r u guys laughin at that? may 09 was a very especial one.Just check the first line in the wikipedia article "May 2009 was the 5th month of that year [...] and ended after 31 days"That's nuff of a reason for the guy to get his discount is't it? :(
Why are you guys, Experienced Boeing 737, 747, MD-11 and BAe JS4100 pilots, making fun of the 'poor' guy ??? With the 'salaries' you guys pull in, twenty odd bucks is nothing !! But have some consideration for a 'Poor' guy, specifically in these here hard economic times. :( Also, this is a free country and he is FREE to ask, isn't he? The big question is, "Will PMDG facilitate his request ?" :( LOLGodfreyG B)

LOL. I remember that guy who's been complaining lately and claimed "this is a free country"... and it turned out he was from Cuba :DI'm sorry, but all this stuff is so much fun

... the 'salaries' you guys pull in,,,
Ok, I had a great laugh with this thread as well as some of the other recent posts this week, but honestly, Godfrey, this statement made me laugh the most :( And cry internally at the same time, hehe.I don't make good money, but I spend what I have fairly foolishly ;-)

Dan Prunier