Sign in to follow this  
Marcel11

737 NGX 2.0

Good morning PMDGWill the new 737 NGX 2.0 support autoland?Thanks for short answer.Best regardsMarcel

Nope, we're planning to go backwards and the new NG will not have basic features the 6-year old one did... :(
Thank the world for people who can still joke...but nonetheless I think very well put.

Eric Szczesniak

PMDG should just put a big red "easy" button on the middle of the MIP. Push that, and the aircraft automatically runs pre-flight setup, pushback, taxi, takeoff, cruise, landing, taxi, shutdown.....all without the hassle of flipping switches, and operating a throttle and yoke! One can only dream!!! ;)-m@

PMDG should just put a big red "easy" button on the middle of the MIP. Push that, and the aircraft automatically runs pre-flight setup, pushback, taxi, takeoff, cruise, landing, taxi, shutdown.....all without the hassle of flipping switches, and operating a throttle and yoke! One can only dream!!! ;)-m@
MCP?

Guest realatp
Nope, we're planning to go backwards and the new NG will not have basic features the 6-year old one did... :(
ahahahahahah suck a smart-&@($*

thats when it becomes a world air routes DVD! :(

Is it just me or has the posts the last few days been getting weird? Almost like the same person is asking them with seperate accounts...Let's see, there's this post, the one guy that has 3 posts with the same topic, the one guy screaming for his money back, the one guy that typed in all caps and different colors, the one that asked advice on whether or not to buy something "After" he bought it,,,, and the one that asked PMDG for a discount on the -8 since he "Just" bought the full version of the queen I think last May... All of these I think were in the last 24 hrs... Hahaha, I seriously think I may just need to unplug or maybe lack of sleep is getting to me but I have never seen this forum hit with such looniness :( No offense meant, but can't help it and trust me when I say, I am laughing even as I type this ;o)

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Got my popcorn and some beers. waiting for more fun :(

Is it just me or has the posts the last few days been getting weird? Almost like the same person is asking them with seperate accounts...Let's see, there's this post, the one guy that has 3 posts with the same topic, the one guy screaming for his money back, the one guy that typed in all caps and different colors, the one that asked advice on whether or not to buy something "After" he bought it,,,, and the one that asked PMDG for a discount on the -8 since he "Just" bought the full version of the queen I think last May... All of these I think were in the last 24 hrs... Hahaha, I seriously think I may just need to unplug or maybe lack of sleep is getting to me but I have never seen this forum hit with such looniness :( No offense meant, but can't help it.
Is there a full moon??? :(

Will the Woodpigeon have autoland?

Dan Downs KCRP

Will the NGX2.0 support a gear lever? :( I must admit the standard of some questions is questionable...asking if the most basic features are going to be modelled...