Sign in to follow this  
Marcel11

737 NGX 2.0

I was just wondering if the wings will be included in the first release, or be featured as DLC?

Is it just me or has the posts the last few days been getting weird? Almost like the same person is asking them with seperate accounts...Let's see, there's this post, the one guy that has 3 posts with the same topic, the one guy screaming for his money back, the one guy that typed in all caps and different colors, the one that asked advice on whether or not to buy something "After" he bought it,,,, and the one that asked PMDG for a discount on the -8 since he "Just" bought the full version of the queen I think last May... All of these I think were in the last 24 hrs... Hahaha, I seriously think I may just need to unplug or maybe lack of sleep is getting to me but I have never seen this forum hit with such looniness :( No offense meant, but can't help it and trust me when I say, I am laughing even as I type this ;o)
I just noticed that too. Strangely all joined the same day! I have been lacking sleep recently too so... it could be just us? I have been noticing a lot of spam recently. A lot of people just posting things and without names. Taylor Oldham

I was just wondering if the wings will be included in the first release, or be featured as DLC?
probably a two part DLC, the first one with wings and the second part for the engines.so you will have the option to take the NG out for gliding.but of course, the catapult starter is not included in the first version :(

Yes I believe the wings will be included, but the wing views? Ahhhh now that is the burning question. :(

Guest federalfsx

Does it include wheels? I heard you have to pay for some parts and then put the plane together yourself!

I want a dog,that will bite me, if I touch anything

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

I want a dog,that will bite me, if I touch anything
Will the dog be have a long USB cable? If not, I will not be purchasing, as my computers are some distance from my desk.

Joe Sherrill

Speaking of dogs and long usb cables, what about the humping usb dog. LOL http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/japanfan/9c89/ I read those comments and all I could think of is this. Although I have never bought anything from there, yet, I have heard amazing things about them and I am actually looking into buying something from there. (Most of the stuff is for the computer buffs)Taylor Oldham

How about a fully working printer? You know, the one that prints out perf charts or something.I saw it in a movie on youtube.

Please don't bother with the autoland for the 737 if it's likely to delay the Woodpigeon.ThanksPeter Lucevan

+ 1

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Nope, we're planning to go backwards and the new NG will not have basic features the 6-year old one did... :(
If PMDG post comments about Forum Civility then I do expect first and far most that their representatives refrain from these kind of remarks - even if the question seems trivial, pointless or so basic -hell, maybe even stupid.You cannot know why this question was asked and therefore it warrants a simple yes or no instead of these types of answer.Maybe others could just leave their negative comments behind and NOT reply then.Ever considered that it might be that this is a disabled person who had just overcome his handicap and posted this questions ?PMDG - Ryan - I do not believe this is proper customer service.@Marcel hope you can accept apologies as I do think you did not deserve such replies.

So what I think you are saying is that everyone here should be polite, tolerant and friendly to idiots just in case the have a good reason for being idiotiotic? Well I suppose that is one approach, though personally, I tend to prefer the opposite where people are encouraged to not be idiots in the first place, but maybe I am just old fashioned. What do you think?

What has being disabled got to do with posting a question about autoland?? He could have 1 leg and 5 arms for all I care. No matter how you look at it he asked a silly question so he's gonna get silly answers.. The guy's are just having a little fun, lol it doesn't get much deeper then that.

Rob Prest