Sign in to follow this  
Andreas Stangenes

PMDG Options - Blank?

In game, the PMDG Options menu and the load state are blank. Is this supposed to be like that? I have the 747-4x, 747-8 and md11 from PMDG installed as well. The sound is impossible to tune (even on engines sound off, and the pmdg sound tuning set to minimum the engine sounds are overwhelming). The 747x/8 and md11 are working perfectly. Ive tried reinstalling the J41 but it doesnt change anything. Wondering if this is a feature or a bug?

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Guest BlueRidgeDx

Andreas,That's normal. The J41 does not use the PMDG Options menu due to the new software architecture.

Ah, alright, thank you! Do you happen to know how to adjust the engine sound volume? It does not react to adjusting the pmdg sound option, nor the fsx sound engine option. The sounds are so loud I need to turn the sounds in FSX off to be able to hear my mates on teamspeak.

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Guest BlueRidgeDx

Hmmm...I could swear that the FSX sound sliders worked fine for me. You could try rebuilding your fsx.cfg to see if that helps...just a guess.