Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest chun_yu

PMDG744X virtual cockpit‏(active camera problem)

I have a question on my 744how to setting the active camera in my PMDG744X virtual cockpit?i don't feel "Dynamic Virtual Cockpit and Virtual Cabin"in my virtual cockpit..takeoff or landing i didn't feel that..How to slove or setting?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

First thing, you need to add you full real name at the end of your Post. PMDG can then look up your order.Second thing your topic could be written in normal text size like this reply, useing LARGE text does your little good.

I have a question on my 744how to setting the active camera in my PMDG744X virtual cockpit?i don't feel "Dynamic Virtual Cockpit and Virtual Cabin"in my virtual cockpit..takeoff or landing i didn't feel that..How to slove or setting?Chun-yu Pan

Press the space bar while you move your mouse? Space bar and scroll wheel will change the zoom.

Press the space bar while you move your mouse? Space bar and scroll wheel will change the zoom.
No,my meaning meant is the virtual cockpit not "shake" when takeoff or landing.Because the pmdg744X instruction booklet say "Active camera setting files that we have included in your pmdg 747-400 installation"and "Dynamic Virtual Cockpit and Virtual Cabin"I never feel what a Dynamic Virtual Cockpit.