Sign in to follow this  
Guest swadeep

MD11 VC Textures

Guest swadeep

Hi. Can someone advise how to solve this problem please?md.jpgFS9.1Win 7 Ultimate 64 BitThanksSwadeep C

Gavin, if you look at the buttons on the FCP, you can see that the text does not align with the button...Was it a problem from the first time you used it, or did it happen recently?Have you installed or changed anything on FS since you installed the MD11? Are you running the most up to date version?Andrew

To add a question, what resolution are you running in? I know you most likely resized the picture but the proportions are rather radical. If auto resize or constrain proportions was used the picture size here would make that a little suspect.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Swadeep,some users experienced this shortly after release, but I'm quite certain a later update cured that problem for everyone... Do you have the latest update from the PMDG website's download section installed?Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest swadeep

Hi Guys. Thanks a million for quick replies!Yes I have installed the latest update. I never had this problem but i formatted my computer recently and had to reinstall everything again. Don't know what went wrong. I guess i will try install the update again and will report my finding.

Before you re-install, have you changed your default font size in Windows properties? The default should be 96DPI but it likes like yours may be 120DPI.

Good call Paul...The font does look larger...We'll wait and see...Andrew

I had the same issue (fs9) after installing a 3rd party fedex repaint. It was the only one that was affected. I dont recall the exact fix, but I believe I had to overwrite the VC textures in that repaint with the ones from an original folder and I think I rebuilt the cfg. entry for the repaint from scratch. Anyway, it was eventually corrected and I diddnt have to change any fonts.

Bill Howard

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Hi. Can someone advise how to solve this problem please?ThanksSwadeep C
Swadeep,Based on what Bill and Robert state above.Might be a conversion you have to do after installing new liveries, that have to be converted to wide screen.See bottom of page 0.00.67 and following in the MD11 Introduction.pdf document.Regads,Harry

Guest swadeep

Hi Guys. I solved it! I just tried installing the update again and I think i made a rookie mistake. My screen is wide screen and i tried setting the panel to wide screen also which wasn't set before and it worked!maybe that's it?but i will keep your tips in mind also.thanks very much for your help and sorry for my rookie mistake :D

Simply copy the "PMDG_MD11_Panel_NT.bmp" file from FS root/Aircraft/PMDG_MD11/Texture.GE to Texture.XXX (the texture you having problem with) and overwrite the existing one. That's all ;)