Sign in to follow this  
WAD3

Mega Airport Amsterdam

Jure, I manually deleted just the C9 airport sceney (keeping the terrain and city folders in tact and below the new MA EHAM). All seems fine here except the A4 roadway just stops abruptly just outside the photo are of the airport (apparently it mesehes well with UTE though).It is much better on frames than the old C9 version and looks much more alive with the road traffic in and around the airport. Landing on 18C at night is excellent.
Perfect! Thank you very much! Will do so... :( Regards,Jure

Looks like this is out over at Aerosoft. Is it time to give up on Cloud 9? It looks really nice.
I actually like Cloud9's version as it included some rendition of the city. As I don't fly to Amsterdam often I'm not in a rush to get this. I still need to get Luxemburg and the latest version of Ibiza for FS9 first.
Jure, I manually deleted just the C9 airport sceney (keeping the terrain and city folders in tact and below the new MA EHAM). All seems fine here except the A4 roadway just stops abruptly just outside the photo are of the airport (apparently it mesehes well with UTE though).It is much better on frames than the old C9 version and looks much more alive with the road traffic in and around the airport. Landing on 18C at night is excellent.
O.k. I'll have to get it...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I cant believe how many great seceneries are out for FS9 right now. I got PHNL and will get Manchester and Amsterdam soon. I still am unsure whether the upgrade to Fly Tampa Boston 3 is worth it? The freeware version is nice and also has free AES which is a bonus. Aerosoft has a bunch I would like to get. I think I am a scenery junkie. I would also like the freeware KPHL to come out since that is where I am from. I am glad there is still scenery support for FS9 because it seems the developers making airplanes are bailing.

WAD3 I too enjoyed FT freeware KBOS and it is amazing. The newer version seems to be a litter more finished if that is the word I am looking for (some of the terminal models have more detail and it has a nice airiel photo now too). It also includes some new taxi ways.If you fly there all the time it would be well worth it. If you do not fly there all the time then do not bother.I only got it becasue George was not working and after enjoying his amazing freeware KBOS for so long I thought I would retun the favour and get V3 to help the guy out. I am not sorry I got it.BTW I need to go to scenery rehab too. Maybe we could get a group rate......(I hear Menorca is coming out tomorrow or Monday now too)

I still am unsure whether the upgrade to Fly Tampa Boston 3 is worth it?
Worth it? In all probability - yes; but George deserves the money for V3 for two other reasons - for still supporting FS9 and much more importantly - for giving the community two freeware versions of Boston, which at the time were of a quality that was at the pinnacle of scenery design. No other freeware, or payware for that matter, was that good.

Aerosoft EHAM works very well with NL2000 V3, you will have to removed from your NL2000 scenery any bgl files named eham*.bglRegards

Aerosoft EHAM works very well with NL2000 V3, you will have to removed from your NL2000 scenery any bgl files named eham*.bglRegards
Does anyone know if it is compatible with VFR Netherlands by Horizon? Regards,Bill