Sign in to follow this  

FS2004 KOSH ILS 36 i think its off!

can someone else verify this that has 2k4i came in on it tonight and the a/p was on had it lined up but once i got visual was way to the rightcan someone else fly this and check, is it suppose to be? im not a r/w pilot but i have studied a lot of r/w aviation stuff, seems to be the ils is not correctanyone?ciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Brian,I just checked it in the sim and it is indeed of to the right. I don't have the KOSH charts handy right now but I'm afraid that MS got it wrong, I don't recall ILS36 having some sort of offset localizer course but I may be wrong.Hope this helps,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAthlonXP2000,AbitKX7-333(latest4in1),512MB/2700SDRAM,WinXP,DirectX8.1,Geforce3TI200(128MB)(Det.30.82),SBlive(WDM5.1.2601.0)

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest Spilot

No it is Off big time, I think they forgot to update it, this is a shame, I love flying in there, I guess we will just have to use another runway. Most GA aircraft use 9 or 27 for instrument approaches to keep the active 36 airshow runway clear. So just use 9 and 27.AdamSpilot692000@yahoo.com

In FS2002 the people who enjoyed flying into KPDX had to endure the bad LOC/GS on 28L so I guess now KOSH will be the lucky ones for the next two years or until someone provides a third party fix.Regards

Flew the Baron into KEWR yesteday. ILS (runway 11)was off to the right, too! It was perfect in 2002. I suspect Microsoft will have to have a patch in the near future for this kind of stuff. I'm sure many more incorrect glideslopes are in the program too, if this is so obvious. Stan