Sign in to follow this  
brucek

FS9 Weather: Dynamic Cold Fronts?

I've only begun to experiment with the wx settings in FS9. I thought I could create a wx system and have it move dynamically (such as a cold front), but have yet to find this. I see where I can program wx into various "weather reporting stations", and thereby move through what I assume is static wx. Can anyone advise if dynamic wx is possible? I've alaso checked the learning center, but may have missed it. :)On this note, I recall the somewhat simplified by very dynamic wx in FS5.Thanks, still lots to learn.Bruce.

Hi, Bruce. In the weather menu, choose the Cold Front theme, and then set the dynamic slider to how fast you want weather changes to occur. Changes can be set at mild, high,...Hope this helps.

Thanks Naji,I thought it was more complicated (as it was in FS5), I guess. I was anticipating having to set lat/lon's for the cold front edges, speed, direction, etc. :) Thanks again, I'll go try this.Bruce.