Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

On behalf of FFX/SGA....

On behalf of the members of FFX/SGA, I just wanted to say thank you to all for the astonishing success of our recent DC10 series releases. To date, this has been our most successful release. In the first week since release, we have 87,000 downloads. This figure is based on information attained from 5 sites including our own. Some percentage of the total is based on conservative estimates because the lack of an exact counter, the rest is actual confirmed numbers.The total includes also all files that have been released by freelance painters for add-on liveries. And we still have yet lots more to came from our own painters!:D I can only hope that when we create and release the panel for the DC10, that it will recieve just as much success.Most are happy with the aircraft overall, some are still debating on whether to download or not, and others (very few this time around) don't like the aircraft at all. We try hard to please, and we sincerely apologise for the minor flaws that currently exist in the aircraft, but as metioned plenty times before, we will be addressing them in a mandatory upgrade.Thank you all for the lovely screenshots, thanks for the feedback both positive and negative, thanks for the wonderful emails and thanks so much for the support all of you have given us through thick and thin.:DMikehttp://sgair.net/mike/mike/mike_small.jpg

Thanks FFX/SGA...you guys ROCK!Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Thank you Mike...For many of us, seeing the DC-10 was like seeing an old friend. Back in '75, my first ever "widebody" flight was on a UAL friendship out of ORD. I've since flown DC-10's transcon many times, transoceanic (DFW-Frankfurt), and to Puerto Rico. Sad this aircraft is being used less and less, but with the FFX a/c, it will live on in our "virtual" world.-John

Guest Vulcho

it would've been 87,003 if I wasn't on vacation while you guys released it. :)

Guest Dominik Mann

Mike,let me just say, "Praise comes to those who are deserving of it" :D . Just got back from my vacation to Crete yesterday (can you say "HOT" :-sun1 :-eek ?), and one of the first things I did after flicking on my 'puter was to check the file library and ###### those -10s when I found them :-hah . You are really getting better and better with each release...and I am already curious about what kinds of candy we'll be getting in your next releases :-cool .

Guest japangg

Hey.. yeah... my first flight is also in a DC10... and my first experience in flying First Class is also in a DC10...... so... thank you FFX/SGA for producing this wonderful planejapangg

Well, it was actually the plane which reactivated my old obsession for airliners of any kind. The sound pack added lots to this. :-hah So what should I say? CONGRATULATIONS! :-hah :-hah :-hahKeep it goin', people!!All the best,Etienne :-wave