Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luc Brusselmans

Take off speed(s) on the 737 family

hello guys,I am trying to locate a 'complete' list of the takeoff and landing speeds for the entire 737 family.(737-300, 400 & 500)For the NG600,700, 800 & 900 I have found them in the operating manual of PMDG.However, so far my search for the 'classics' are without succes.Is there anybody who can point me in the right direction...Thanks for all suggestionsLuc BrusselmansBelgium

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hello guys,I am trying to locate a 'complete' list of the takeoff and landing speeds for the entire 737 family.(737-300, 400 & 500)For the NG600,700, 800 & 900 I have found them in the operating manual of PMDG.However, so far my search for the 'classics' are without succes.Is there anybody who can point me in the right direction...Thanks for all suggestionsLuc BrusselmansBelgium
Here you are:http://www.b737.org.uk/vspeeds.htm#Take-Off_Speeds_

guys,you are not going to believe this.Last night, only minutes before I posted my question, I have been browsing that same website.For some reason, I must have overlooked that particular page.thanks for the (as usual) great info.Luc BrusselmansBelgium