Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest bimbra

Biman Bangladesh Airlines NC - Looks Cool

Biman Bangladesh Airlines New Livery - Looks CoolIt will be nice if someone can do this re-paint for the PMDG 737-800ThanksGurmukh Bimbra

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I never noticed this request earlier !!I will do it but be warned my Bengali is not the best so I could be writing anything on the fuselage :( Get back to you in a couple of days Mark

Biman Bangladesh Airlinesবিমান বাংলাদেশ এয়ারলাইনসOn the new logo the fonts are modern style Bangali TextHope this help's .... :( Gurmukh Bimbra

Biman Bangladesh Airlinesবিমান বাংলাদেশ এয়ারলাইনসOn the new logo the fonts are modern style Bangali TextHope this help's .... :( Gurmukh Bimbra
:( Brilliant :( Guess I got no excuses now if it reads Bangladesh buslines B) I will PM you when it is done Mark

Hi GurmukhI am nearly done , If you PM me your email I will send it onExcuse the jaggys :( , but this old laptop just cant cut it with FS9Oh ! and apologies for the Photo chop , but I was bored :( Mark

Nice work Mark! This one would look great as well, using the PMDG/Overland 777-200ER model:bangladesh-777.jpg

PMDG have only just confirmed they will do a 777 and you are putting requests in already :( You are definitely getting impatient Ian :( It is a great livery and it does indeed look good on a 777