Sign in to follow this  
Guest dredre20171

fs2k4 problems

Guest dredre20171

Why when u use addon gmax aircraft such as the dash 7 or the bell 222 helicopter do the electrical systems periodically fail? The engines stay on but all electrical systems go off. I have 2 press ctrl+e 2 get them ack on again and it seems 2 happen every 2 minutes.Other than that everything is fine other than sum flashing ground textures once and a while. Can anyone explain this? O and the real weather is great just that its really late. The activesky 1.9 has very accurate current weather. The fs2k4 weather is accurate but just late. When i use activesky and I fly in nassau, bahamas, I look around at the weather and the lighting of the day. I pause the sim and when I step outside it's virtually identical 2 the sim I just couldn't believe it! Looks like i won't be parting with this sim anytime soon.

HI,I've got the same symptoms happening in my FS2004 setup. My Chris Buff Gmax Electra, and the FFX 757, and the Convair 580 all do the same thing....periodic electrical failures.I've tried editing and eliminating the electrical systems descriptions in the AIR cfg file, and many other things...but the problem continues to happen.This appears to be a bug...but what is causing it? Others out there with this problem?? Is it happening to default aircraft??Bill