Sign in to follow this  
Guest Freddy Wilhelmsen

FSnav 2004 patch almost done

I keep pressing F5 on the website and still nothing ;) :)F5 - F5 - F5

http://www.fsbuild.com :-lolTried FSNav, didn't like it (in fact, it corrupted my FS installation to such an extend I had to reinstall FS itself).

oh let me check it out.. thanks..is it fs2k4 compatible?

It runs outside of FS so isn't influenced by it.Only (small) incompatibility at this time is that it won't save flightplans for the likes of the PSS aircraft in the correct location if you give it the path for FS2004 flightplans (and I think that will be corrected in an update as it is known).

ah, thats why i find FSnav better. It displays where the aircraft is as a gauge.

Which you don't need :)Just use the default GPS units, they are excellent moving maps. And if an aircraft doesn't have it, that's because it didn't have it originally and you should navigate the oldfashioned way following roads and rivers with a map at your knee.

Guest Phoenix_7

where do you see it is 'almost done' ?this is from the FSNavigator siteThe FSNavigator Team wants to use FSNavigator in Fs2004 as quickly as our customers. We therefore hope to have an upgrade ready a few weeks only after the release of FS2004. We will however not release or forecast a firm date for it. John

>where do you see it is 'almost done' ?>this is from the FSNavigator site>>The FSNavigator Team wants to use FSNavigator in Fs2004 as>quickly as our customers. We therefore hope to have an upgrade>ready a few weeks only after the release of FS2004. We will>however not release or forecast a firm date for it. >>>John >From simflight network website :)

Guest Freddy Wilhelmsen

>Which you don't need :)>>Just use the default GPS units, they are excellent moving>maps. And if an aircraft doesn't have it, that's because it>didn't have it originally and you should navigate the>oldfashioned way following roads and rivers with a map at your>knee.Hi!I am both a FSnavigator and FSbuild registered owner. FSnavigator has advantages of simpleness rgd arrival and departure procedures, and MAP is much easier to use, (ZOOM etc). User possibillity to upload / download SID STARS is also a big PRO.FSnav also has FMS for aircrafts that support original FS2002 AP. FSbuild is great rgd fltPlanning. But database still misses NDBs and some other data, messing up my fltplan.Keep pressing F5 at Fsnavigator.com and suddenly we have this excellent tool in fs9 also :)Freddy