Sign in to follow this  
Knackfsx

Some questions about how open Cargo doors

hi folks,i've tried to change the keybord commands in order to open my 747 cargo doorthat's what i've put on my PMDG options:Passenger Stairs Ctrl+Shift+F12 Tail Jack Stand Ctrl+Shift+F11 Loader Nose Ctrl+Shift+F10 Loader Fwd Right Ctrl+Shift+F9 Loader Aft Right Ctrl+Shift+F8 Loader Aft Left Ctrl+Shift+F7 Entry Doors L All Ctrl+Shift+8 Entry Doors Upper Ctrl+Shift+7 Cargo Doors All Ctrl+Shift+F6 Entry Door 1L Ctrl+Shift+5 Entry Door 5L Ctrl+Shift+4 Entry Door UR Ctrl+F12 Cargo Door Nose Ctrl+Shift+P Cargo Door Left Ctrl+F11 Cargo Door Fwd Ctrl+F10 Cargo Door Aft Ctrl+F9 Cargo Door Bulk Ctrl+F8 i'm using windows 7 64bits, i launch fsx with a right clic on fsx icon to launch as administratorso only the 2 first keyboard assigments are working "Passenger Stairs" & "Tail Jack Stand"the others don't worki've tried to change this keybord commands but i guess that it's more hard to open this cargo door than just using keyboard commandsi'm sorry if this question has been already asked but i'm a new owner of this great addon pmdg 747 and x-8i extensionthx for your precious helpgreetings

Read the forum rules? Full names required here.Make sure there's no MSFS keycommands assigned to the keys you are assigning in pmdg keycommands.Check the manual on the cargo door, there's specific power/hydraulics requirements that I don't recall off of the top of my head.

Dan Downs KCRP

hi folks,i've tried to change the keybord commands in order to open my 747 cargo doorthat's what i've put on my PMDG options:Passenger Stairs Ctrl+Shift+F12 Tail Jack Stand Ctrl+Shift+F11 Loader Nose Ctrl+Shift+F10 Loader Fwd Right Ctrl+Shift+F9 Loader Aft Right Ctrl+Shift+F8 Loader Aft Left Ctrl+Shift+F7 Entry Doors L All Ctrl+Shift+8 Entry Doors Upper Ctrl+Shift+7 Cargo Doors All Ctrl+Shift+F6 Entry Door 1L Ctrl+Shift+5 Entry Door 5L Ctrl+Shift+4 Entry Door UR Ctrl+F12 Cargo Door Nose Ctrl+Shift+P Cargo Door Left Ctrl+F11 Cargo Door Fwd Ctrl+F10 Cargo Door Aft Ctrl+F9 Cargo Door Bulk Ctrl+F8 i'm using windows 7 64bits, i launch fsx with a right clic on fsx icon to launch as administratorso only the 2 first keyboard assigments are working "Passenger Stairs" & "Tail Jack Stand"the others don't worki've tried to change this keybord commands but i guess that it's more hard to open this cargo door than just using keyboard commandsi'm sorry if this question has been already asked but i'm a new owner of this great addon pmdg 747 and x-8i extensionthx for your precious helpgreetings
Hello "knack", (Can you use your fullname name so we can converse a tad better as per forum rules or add it to your signature? This way you will get speedy answers :-)I suspect your problem is that External Power or APU is not running in order to operate the cargo doors. You can follow the tutorial for the -400X for the initial power up procedure or search the forum for similar problems. Try here:- http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtop...;hl=cargo+doorsHope this helps,Regards,

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!