Sign in to follow this  

Alternatives for FSPassengers and Air Hauler?

Guest JamesMc
Thanks for the suggestions. However, none of them gives me the freedom I want, I think... Seems that only FSPassengers allows you to fly where you want and with a plane of choice... Pity it's geared towards airliners. Now it seems FSPX will be a costly addon to tell me if I landed well or not. Simply put. ;)
www.fseconomy.comIt will let you fly what you want, where you want. And for free! :)

My main reason for not getting Air Hauler was that in FSPAX I can chose which airport to take off from and where to go (I am not forced to start at my base or to fly a plane to a specific airfield to start a job) and I found that Air Hauler is all about what happens before you take off and after you land and you spend more time in the program itself, while with FSPAX it's actually about the flying itself and you don't have to spend (almost) any time 'in' FSPAX. I also found the flights in Air Hauler to be too long for my taste (yes, I like them short). In FSPAX I can simply make my own plan according to the time I have to spend flying. FSPAX is the most flexible and it actually does it's thing while flying and that's what I like.
I just want to point out that AH has a slider which allows you to choose the distance of you flights. I have mine set at 50% and I get flights as short as 120nm. Matter of fact it has several sliders that allow you to customize your flights. That being said I'm sure you'll enjoy FsPax it really is a fantastic program and the last I read Dan (Developer) is working on a new update which should add some new features!

Guest WarpAir

Fspax update has been long mentioned , and still no show. In any case fspax has no major buggs that require update.Still a feature update would be nice