Sign in to follow this  
Nightflier101BL

One more small issue...

One other thing that seems to be happening...seems like it happens on the same flights that my flex issue is happening. On the FMC PROG page, on the bottom where it displays my alternate...it doesn't anything for ETA or EFOB, just DTG. At each waypoint, the missing info will suddenly re-appear, and promptly vanish again.Any ideas on that one?Thanks againRobert

I don't know what your flex issue is (I can't memorize threads) and I don't understand why you don't sign full name.Sounds like the FMS is missing information or has a disconnect. Step through the route and make sure all is there.

Dan Downs KCRP

*sigh*I never expected you to have to memorize my threads. I posted two questions on top of each other to separate the comments. ....thanks for the reply."Robert Williams"

*sigh*I never expected you to have to memorize my threads. I posted two questions on top of each other to separate the comments. ....thanks for the reply."Robert Williams"
Hi Robert, I agree on the chosen way to post different threads when in the issue is different and especially if it is about different aircraft types, but the way I read this post, the two issues could be posted on the same topic, or it might be good to provide a link to the other post since a lot of people will want to attempt to see exactly what you may be doing either wrong, or missing (if anything). To reference the other post as you did almost seems to say (or read) "look at my other post for more info", although I know you're not saying such a thing.I found your other post you mention but unforunately do not have an answer to either but wanted to clear up what may be the confusion here ;-)Good luck!

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Good point...I'll edit the post to make a little bit more sense. Sometimes, by combining questions, the thread will carry over to one or the other. No problem. Robert Williamshmmm...seems I can't edit that one.Anyways, everything checks out in the flight plan. I properly input the alternate and that displays as it should on the F-PLN page. I set everything up in the same manner for every flight. But every once in a while I get this issue.