Sign in to follow this  
Guest stranex

Autogen "pop up"

Guest stranex
Hello[TERRAIN]TERRAIN_ERROR_FACTOR=70.000000 // lower this way down to see what happensTERRAIN_MIN_DEM_AREA=10.000000 // lower this valueTERRAIN_MAX_DEM_AREA=100.000000 // raise this to 200.000000Using Nhancer try setting your prerender limit higher than the default 3I did not realise that you were using W7, good luck with that.I had to go to XP64 to get rid of all the graphical problems I was having after migrating from XP32 to W764
I did try something similar after reading your link earlier without any joy. Just tried again with the values 1, 1 and 200 respectively (as well as some other combos) and there was absolutely no difference when it came to the mountains.Do you think it worthwhile giving win7 32 a try just see wgat that's like or do I need to go and buy xp64 as well?!?Really interested to hear if others either are or are not experiencing this "problem"? Simply take off from ksea with NO weather/cloud etc and fly north until Mount st Helens dissappears behind you. Fly on fir a few miles more then turn back towards the south and tell me how the mountain reappears? Does it render itself smoothly, in one sudden "appearance" or can you see "jaggies", "shimmering" or "wobbling" as the system seems to hunt fir the correct contours of the mountain?Just to be clear, I'm not talking about the textures/mesh getting more detailed as you approach ( for me this occurs in sudden updates) but when the mountain is first rendered into view......no matter what your sight distanceIf I'm the only one experiencing this then I'll happily invest in some other hardware to see if that's my problem!