Sign in to follow this  
Jack0913

PMDG MD 11

I'm having a problem in that I lose the FSX ATC window after engine start. What I have been doing is going through the preflight and not fast forwading the FS2Crew but after engine start no FSX ATC window.At the moment I'm taking off, then during the climb I save the flight close the sim down and then restart as a saved flight. I also have to get the flight plan sorted before an unevental flight.Have recently upgraded to four Gig of RAM to overcome this probem but not the answer I'm looking for.Help pleaseJack

I'm having a problem in that I lose the FSX ATC window after engine start. What I have been doing is going through the preflight and not fast forwading the FS2Crew but after engine start no FSX ATC window.At the moment I'm taking off, then during the climb I save the flight close the sim down and then restart as a saved flight. I also have to get the flight plan sorted before an unevental flight.Have recently upgraded to four Gig of RAM to overcome this probem but not the answer I'm looking for.Help pleaseJack
Hi Jack,That's a consequence of the way FS2Crew gets the pushback tug to stay 'connected' to the nosewheel. Are you doing the pushback procedure in full?Make sure the pushback procedure is completed.Also, ensure you installed all FS2Crew updates.Best,

Interesting to know. I've had this problem as well and didn't even think it would be related to FS2Crew. Any suggestions to those of us who use AES, or will we need to use the integrated pushback, and then properly disconnect to get the ATC window back?

Eric Szczesniak

Interesting to know. I've had this problem as well and didn't even think it would be related to FS2Crew. Any suggestions to those of us who use AES, or will we need to use the integrated pushback, and then properly disconnect to get the ATC window back?
Set pushback required to 'No' if using AES via the Config Panel.Best,