Sign in to follow this  
MichaelTurner

JS41 simplified checklist

I've compiled a simplified JS41 checklist for my own use but I think that other newcomers for whom, like myself, the start up procedures are not yet second nature might find it useful. It is an Excel file and therefore can be easily amended to suit individual preferences and requirements.This isn't a complete checklist and neither is it a substitute for the AOM and Tutorial. It simply serves as a memory jogger to make sure that all the essential steps are covered.I can't upload it here so have posted it to Rapidshare instead.http://rapidshare.com/files/353386014/JS41...rt_up_guide.xlsMichael Turner

Hi Michael,Is it an Excel spreadsheet? It seems to be with the extension but I have excel and it won't open it (MS Office 2010).I saved the file but it saves as an HTML doc with JavaScript enabled which I have off. If it just a checklist as you mentioned, could you save it as a word or word pad doc? Or perhaps just paste it here would probably be the easier method.Thanks,

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hi Michael,Is it an Excel spreadsheet? It seems to be with the extension but I have excel and it won't open it (MS Office 2010).I saved the file but it saves as an HTML doc with JavaScript enabled which I have off. If it just a checklist as you mentioned, could you save it as a word or word pad doc? Or perhaps just paste it here would probably be the easier method.Thanks,
I compiled it using Office 2003 which is probably why it won't open in 2010. I believe that a compatability/converter pack is available from MS.Anyway, I've attached my latest version as a notepad file as requestedRegardsUnfortunately, the Excel formatting hasn't been preserved in Notepad but it will give you some idea of what is included and you might then like to pursue the 2003 conversion optionRegards

Thanks Michael,I'll look into the converter but this will do fine also.Thanks,

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hey Dan, playing around with Office 2010?Still a beta, as far as I know... I'll have a look at it at CeBIT on Thursday...Strange that a 2003 document will not open in 2010, I would have expected the 2010 document not to open in 2003, but not the other way around...Oh well, anything is possible these days :(Andrew

Haha, yeah I know. Normally all Office products open older versions no prob, but as you mentioned; it is a beta :)

Dan Prunier