Sign in to follow this  
MahrVehl

Fuel-connected Blackscreens

Ugh, It was working until again, now. I loaded 4x and was working then I restarted Flight Sim to make sure, It went black screen again. I know now that I can't change the fuel if I'm on the airplane selector, and also It doesn't let me adjust fuel when I'm already on the Runway/Parking/Gates. (If it's blackscreens.) I have to re-run MSFSX everytime I want to use my PMDG MD-11 for the second time. This shows up when I press "Save to File":http://i45.tinypic.com/sgl9v8.png and I press "Send to FSX" the Fuel % and weight doesn't change.*And my cockpit looks bizarrely like this: http://i49.tinypic.com/28i0pcy.jpg Regards, Andrew Coz

Try running the md11 installer and select repair for both the aircraft and the C++ redistributals. That might help this one. Make sure you run as administrator if you have Vista/W7.

Dan Downs KCRP

It now works, but If I reload a different airline it goes black, and makes a chain reaction of everything that goes after that airline is all black screens.If repaired it and modified.

Andrew, FSX usually needs restarted before reloading a complex aircraft. I think you are saying you are reloading another flight after using a flight okay and that is when you have a problem.Try not to have multiple sessions without restarting FSX.

Dan Downs KCRP