Sign in to follow this  
GregK

Somthing for the future?

I know you guys have a lot going on right now. Maybe somthing to think about, seeing how you seem to be on a turboprop kick. The Dornier 328 Would be a pretty sweet plane to have in the FSX hangar! Another one of those weird not frequently used planes. I do believe that even the FMC is pretty close to the jetstream 41 fmc which I'm sure would make designing a little easier and some what fast. Somthing to think about anyway!Greg

I know you guys have a lot going on right now. Maybe somthing to think about, seeing how you seem to be on a turboprop kick. The Dornier 328 Would be a pretty sweet plane to have in the FSX hangar! Another one of those weird not frequently used planes. I do believe that even the FMC is pretty close to the jetstream 41 fmc which I'm sure would make designing a little easier and some what fast. Somthing to think about anyway!Greg
I agree, a Dornier 328 turboprop. Eaglesoft are working on the jet version but i'm looking for a prop version for a while.Lmaire

Real Deraps

Guest SK8TRBOI747

That would be cool.One thing that has struck me over the past few weeks - what with the great announcements, the -8 and the still-new J41 - and the endless stream of great ideas for new aircraft customers would love to see, is that PMDG has ahead of them one very (very) large and eager market for their ultra-high quality products.What company wouldn't love all this talk about what to build next...and I for one am convinced that all would sell quite well!Kudos, PMDG - and , man, do you have your work cut out for you! What a great "problem" to have as a business!!Personally, I don't care what aircraft you pick next for the PMDG hanger (though the Woodpigeon would be at the top) - whatever it is, I can't wait!Cheers!

Guest acezboy561

I think it would be cool if everybody stopped requesting.

Guest SK8TRBOI747
I think it would be cool if everybody stopped requesting.
Interesting view...how come, might I ask? :( Seems harmless fun and a perfect topic for a social forum - kinda get a feel for what fellow simmers are interested in seeing.

Guest acezboy561
kinda get a feel for what fellow simmers are interested in seeing.
Every simmer wants THEIR favourite plane done, ive been gulity of it before. If you were to see every member does this (example with the T7) it would just be a pile of spam. Saying that, why doesn't Robert make a forum for PMDG called "PMDG Spam Forum" thats where we could put the requests :(

We don't mind requests, but there's already a large thread just below this one where people have been requesting things, this probably should have gone in there...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest SK8TRBOI747
We don't mind requests, but there's already a large thread just below this one where people have been requesting things, this probably should have gone in there...
I don't know...I just don't see this as a "problem". I'd think, as a business, that you'd be very (very) happy that your customers are so exuberant about your products that they'd love to see their favorite made by you.Consider, too, the three posts now appearing on this first page all seem to be started by newbies, who I personally believe should be handled with extra care - again, speaking from a business perspective. The large post you mention - newbie. This harmless Dornier post - newbie. The Embraer post close by - newbie.They are all in the General Forum, and if that aircraft doesn't interest a member - don't click!Again, if I were PMDG I'd think this was fantastic - what a wealth of marketing information - directly from paying customers! It should be embraced, not criticized that it's not filed properly.Just IMHO...Cheers!

Sorry my bad Ryan I did not see the topic "What aircraft do we all wish PMDG would make?" Feel free to delete this topic. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.Greg