Sign in to follow this  
jjjallen

This Will Be Insane

:( You got my point then !! Actually all things considered it runs very well, looking forward to seeing what it looks like on a better rig later in the year !!!G
Got it! Like the wise old proverb says, where there's a will, there's a way.

Guest UlfB
LOL. I can hear it now! Actually, FTX is easier on framerates than you might imagine especially since they are applying new "Texture Flow" technology to the PNW. What are your machine specs?
Texture Flow for PNW? Great news! (I thought that Texture Flow was aimed mainly at the FTX airport sceneries.)

A little O.T I know but, I'm curious,Your first flight in PNW,What will be your very first aircraft? And what will be your flight plan?Cheers

A little O.T I know but, I'm curious,Your first flight in PNW,What will be your very first aircraft? And what will be your flight plan?Cheers
I'll be getting the A2A Cub out of the hangar and flying from Portland to as far north as i can manage in one sitting... stopping off at random strips along the way. Can't wait :)
Texture Flow for PNW? Great news! (I thought that Texture Flow was aimed mainly at the FTX airport sceneries.)
I would have thought they will apply it to everything they produce.

Guest UlfB
LOL. I can hear it now! Actually, FTX is easier on framerates than you might imagine especially since they are applying new "Texture Flow" technology to the PNW. What are your machine specs?
Stephen,I've searched info at the FTX forums but can't find any info that Orbx have used the TextureFlow method when creating PNW. Could you point me to the source?

Hi guys,just to clarify we have not specifically applied TextureFlow to PNW, since that tech applies only to our models, which are mostly used at airports.However, our ORBXLIBS common libraries and custom objects do have TextureFlow applied so therefore all 450 upgraded airports will take advantage of the tech.Bill Womack's 7S3 also has TF applied, as does 1S2 Darrington.

Cheers,

John Venema

Orbx_Logo_Avatar.png

Hi guys,just to clarify we have not specifically applied TextureFlow to PNW, since that tech applies only to our models, which are mostly used at airports.However, our ORBXLIBS common libraries and custom objects do have TextureFlow applied so therefore all 450 upgraded airports will take advantage of the tech.Bill Womack's 7S3 also has TF applied, as does 1S2 Darrington.
There you go Ulf, rescued by John just in time! :(That must have been what I meant!