Sign in to follow this  
Engjell Berisha

FS9 XML FS9GPS.dll

I've made some progress, it seems where I'm stuck is as you can see in the above pictures that 'A' that the ICAO search starts with seems to be treated as a separate unit, I would think it would change but it sticks, and then the Facility ICAO becomes the same as the ICAO search in the above case "APHOG". Now once I send this to @DTO to make the FlightPlanNewWaypointICAO the FacilityICAO it doesn't work at all, I have the index set to 1 but it wont work so I can't figure out what to do now.I'm trying to copy over some of the examples from the default GPS and get them to work but I can't get them to work when I want to set the FlightPlanNewWaypointICAO.I've been looking at how the GPS does business, and it seems it uses InvokeICAOInputMode macro, to set it up for input so I may figure out a way to work that and see if I get some results, not to sure of anything right now just messing with examples as I can.

Good Day,

Engjell Berisha

Angel-Simulations-Small.png

Out of some odd stroke of luck I found myself a working solution. :( :(

<Macro Name="FMCDESTGET">'A' (>C:fs9gps:IcaoSearchStartCursor)31 (>C:fs9gps:enteringInput)(L:FMC-RTE-DEST-1,number) chr (L:FMC-RTE-DEST-2,number) chr (L:FMC-RTE-DEST-3,number) chr  (L:FMC-RTE-DEST-4,number) chr scat scat scat (>C:fs9gps:IcaoSearchEnterChar) (C:fs9gps:IcaoSearchMatchedIcaosNumber) 1 == if{ (C:fs9gps:IcaoSearchCurrentIcao) (>C:fs9gps:FacilityICAO) quit } </Macro><Macro Name="FMCDESTSET">(C:fs9gps:FlightPlanWaypointIndex) 0 == (C:fs9gps:IcaoSearchMatchedIcaosNumber) 1 == (C:fs9gps:IcaoSearchCurrentIcao) (C:fs9gps:FacilityICAO) == and and if{ 1 (>C:fs9gps:FlightPlanWaypointIndex) } (C:fs9gps:FacilityICAO) (>C:fs9gps:FlightPlanNewWaypointICAO) 1 (>C:fs9gps:FlightPlanDirectToDestination) ' ' (>C:fs9gps:FacilityICAO) ' ' (>C:fs9gps:IcaoSearchStartCursor) quit</Macro>

Thanks to all for your help and I apologize for having been so slow with grasping this. :( Now to figure out how to add waypoints and manipulate the nearest airport code..fun! B)

Good Day,

Engjell Berisha

For future reference, don't know if this is known or not - but I had to learn it the hard way. :( %((C:fs9gps:FlightPlanDepartureAirportIdent) (C:fs9gps:FlightPlanDestinationAirportIdent) scat)%!s!The above code works fine, until you try and set the flightplan to directto or directtodestination at which point it crashes the sim with a error report pointing to panels.dll. :( %((C:fs9gps:FlightPlanDepartureAirportIdent))%!s!%((C:fs9gps:FlightPlanDestinationAirportIdent))%!s!The one above works without problem. :(

Good Day,

Engjell Berisha