Sign in to follow this  
pellebus

CLS B767 reg. code problem!

Hi Freinds!Just bought the CLS B 767. So far so good, but when it comes to the DXT3 textures, which I like to install, and the SP2, then I need some kind of registration key??? (it says so in the "box" that appears when I am suppose to download the SP2 and the DXT3 textures)Maybe I am stupid, but where on earth is that code???Not in the E-mails I recived, nor in the Download section fom JustFlight... So, please has anyone ran in to this and can help me out? Some of You out there may had the same problem?...Where do I get/find that registartion key???Best regardsPer St

Where do I get/find that registartion key???
Just Flight would be a good start. However, I know that they just recently started using a new download system. Maybe this will help you.New download system goes liveWe have just launched our new

Hi!Yes, I understand, but I still dont know where to find that specific "regitration code" which I need to run the SP2 or/and the DXT3 repaints...I think its strange that I didnt recive that in my e-mails that contained the password and prod. id. nr. etc... there were a lot of looong numbers/passwords etc in my e-mails but no "reg.key"...So please, any other ideas?...regardsPer S.

Hi!Yes, I understand, but I still dont know where to find that specific "regitration code" which I need to run the SP2 or/and the DXT3 repaints...I think its strange that I didnt recive that in my e-mails that contained the password and prod. id. nr. etc... there were a lot of looong numbers/passwords etc in my e-mails but no "reg.key"...So please, any other ideas?...regardsPer S.
Get the leveld instead.You can get a refund no questions asked if you don't like it :)

Sorry pellebus,I misunderstood your original post. I can only suggest you contact Just Flight.

Hi Freinds!Just bought the CLS B 767. So far so good, but when it comes to the DXT3 textures, which I like to install, and the SP2, then I need some kind of registration key??? (it says so in the "box" that appears when I am suppose to download the SP2 and the DXT3 textures)Maybe I am stupid, but where on earth is that code???Not in the E-mails I recived, nor in the Download section fom JustFlight... So, please has anyone ran in to this and can help me out? Some of You out there may had the same problem?...Where do I get/find that registartion key???Best regardsPer St

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

You should be able to download the service pack and dxt textures direct from the CLS website. They are posted there.
Yes, I have done that, but the "box" that shows/pops up on my screen says I need the "registration key" to continue with the process (the installation of the SP2 and the DXT3 textures)So i wonder, where can I find the reg. key???RegardsPer

I have the answer straight from CLS and Just Flight!I inquired with CLS about using my Just Flight serial to download the textures and was told by Martyn at CLS to contact Just Flight. I contacted Just Flight and this morning was told that they are already included in Just Flight's first Service Pack for the 767!So as long as you have installed the service pack from the Just Flight website you are good to go! If you have the expansion, make sure you have installed it first as the service pack will overwrite your aircraft.cfg with the new liveries from the expansion pack installed.It seems the service packs and extra files from CLS and Just Flight don't match up with eachother. The first Just Flight service pack addressed the issues that were corrected in the CLS service pack number 2. So, in the future know that the CLS service packs and files will be downloadable through Just Flight only for Just Flight customers.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato