Sign in to follow this  
Fiveholer

Corey Ford's CO 738W

Hey everyone,I cannot seem to find Corey Ford's Continental 738W paint. The file is one of those that went missing and has not come back. I have searched through google and not come up with a download anywhere. For some reason, his 738 was never posted on Posky's site. Could someone please send it to me, I would really appreciate it! Also, there was a 739ER Retro paint hanging around that I also cannot find. Anyone have that? PM me please.Thanks,Danny

Hey everyone,I cannot seem to find Corey Ford's Continental 738W paint. The file is one of those that went missing and has not come back. I have searched through google and not come up with a download anywhere. For some reason, his 738 was never posted on Posky's site. Could someone please send it to me, I would really appreciate it! Also, there was a 739ER Retro paint hanging around that I also cannot find. Anyone have that? PM me please.Thanks,Danny
I sent you a PM as well as the reply here.I have the COA 738w you looking for. PM me your Email and I'll send it to you.Regards,Mel

I sent you a PM as well as the reply here.I have the COA 738w you looking for. PM me your Email and I'll send it to you.Regards,Mel
I am looking for "them" as well - but what I mean by "them" is the repaints Corey did for the PMDG 737-800 winglets.No copy of the file on flightsim, and here on AVSIM it's gone.Mel, is your file the PMDG repaint or the POSKY repaint (which I assume I cannot merge?)Thanks

I am looking for "them" as well - but what I mean by "them" is the repaints Corey did for the PMDG 737-800 winglets.No copy of the file on flightsim, and here on AVSIM it's gone.Mel, is your file the PMDG repaint or the POSKY repaint (which I assume I cannot merge?)Thanks
POSKY.Regards,Mel

Would you mind sending me the paints also?Chase.Barnett@gmail.comI think someone needs to contact corey and see if he will re upload. I guess they were lost during the hack?

Guest coa747
Would you mind sending me the POSKY 737-800W repaint by Corey Ford as well.Regards,Gregg

Would you mind sending me the POSKY 737-800W repaint by Corey Ford as well.Regards,Gregg
Hi Gregg, PM me your Email address and I will send it out to you.Best regards,Mel